Process of Demineralization Plant
Demineralization is the specific procedure that insures the removal of mineral salts from the water by making the utilization of ion exchange process. The process insures separation of of dissolved minerals as an outcome of one of the following operations :
- Membrane filtration
- Some other technologies.
Offered Demineralization Plant is helpful in the discharge of salt and other pernicious contaminants, which are liquified in water. The process is completed by, passing water through ion exchange material that remove the salt completely. The salts which can be removed by this plant are magnesium sulfate, calcium bicarbonate and sodium chloride. Proffered with advanced purification methods, the water yielded by this pant can be used for drinking, irrigation and other purposes.
Raw water moves through two small polystyrene bead occupied beds. While the ions get replaced with hydrogen particles in first bed, the anions are changed with hydroxide ions, in the latter one.
Advantages of Demineralization Plant :
- The water provided by the process of demineralization is finer in quality if compared with distilled water.
- Applicable for small, intermediate and large scale industries.
- No chemical waste is made in the intact purification process, therefore, no dangers to the environment.
- Removal of all the impurities is ensured be they are heavy metals or sodium content.
- No requirement of spare storage space, easy to maintain, can be well shifted from one spot to other.
- Utilization of the water made by this plant in industrial manufacturing procedure can reduce the gross production cost.
- Incorporated with acid & alkali proof pressure containers, internal accommodations.
- Featured with a set of regeneration instruments.
- Also included with hydraulic ejectors, conductivity meters, acid and alkali tanks etc.
- The functionality of the plant is advantageous for pharmaceutical sector, electronic industry, battery water, textile making and process water utilization.
24, Shakriba Industrial Estate, B/h. Indo German Tool Room, Phase - IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India