In desalination process mineral components are extracted from saline water. Commonly, it refers to the removal of minerals and salts. To produce suitable water for irrigation or human consumption, saltwater is desalinated. Desalination is effective for oceangoing ships and submarines. Today, most desalination is dedicated to cost-effective supply of freshwater for human use. Because of its energy consumption, desalinating the sea water is costly than fresh water from groundwater, rivers, water conservation and water recycling. Seawater represents 97% of water of the world.
We provide solution for the insufficiency of water by offering cost-effective Seawater Desalination Plant. We keep up with innovative water technologies and serve for industries and municipalities. Using advance technologies and reliable devices, we develop energy efficient desalination plants. With key technologies, we help reduce the water scarcity. Our Seawater Desalination Plant are engineered to improve the water resources management. They give high-quality water, recover energy, and more. Also, there is effective desalination for specific sectors.
Features & Benefits:
- Technically sound, high operational efficiency & durable quality
- Effective and efficient water desalination processes
- Separate dissolved salts & minerals from water
- Provides safe water with minimized waste
- Focus on reduced energy consumption and better results
- Developed as per clientâs need, application, and in compliance with industrial norms
24, Shakriba Industrial Estate, B/h. Indo German Tool Room, Phase - IV, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India